In an individual Core Energetics therapy session we explore the issues that are blocking the forward momentum in your life through body reading and somatic work involving movement, breath work, visualization, and touch. Become aware of and move energy in your body. Explore your full spiritual potential.
All sessions are remote VIA Zoom or Skype in the comfort of your home.
If you are tired of trying to fit into someone else's version of what life should be. If you feel that there is more to life and are tired of suffering in repeating pain cycles. If you are ready to take responsibility and make a real shift. If you want to get your power back and get more clarity and feel more alive. If you are ready to go beyond just talking about your issues then CE is the right choice for you.
Boris is a graduate of the four year certification program at the New York Institute of Core Energetics
Boris has a life long affinity to somatic including being a competitive martial artist, dancer, somatic therapist with training in Somatoemetional release and numerous other body centered modalities.
I often give my clients a list of Basic Human Rights for Self-Development to which all persons are entitled. These are not political rights but human rights concerning autonomy, self-care, and relationships. Those raised in abusive or dysfunctional families may have a hard time convincing themselves they are, in fact, entitled to these rights. But they are - and so are you by your very birthright!
1. I have the right to have these Basic Human Rights and to stand up for them.
2. I have the right to have my needs and feelings be as important as anyone else's.
3. I have the right to experience and express my feelings, if I choose to do so, in a respectful way.
4. I have the right to not be responsible for the feelings of another.
5. I have the right to express my opinions, if I choose to do so, in a respectful way.
6. I have the right to set my own priorities.
7. I have the right to establish independence if I choose to.
8. I have the right to decide how I spend my time.
9. I have the right to choose my own lifestyle so long as I do not violate the rights of others.
10. I have the right to change my lifestyle, myself, my behaviors, my values, my life situation, and my mind.
11. I have the right to make honest mistakes and to admit those mistakes without feeling humiliated.
12. I have the right to self-fulfillment through my own talents and interests.
13. I have the right to grow as a person and to accept new challenges.
14. I have the right to choose with whom I spend my time and with whom I share my body.
15. I have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in all my relationships.
16. I have the right to be listened to respectfully.
17. I have the right to ask for what I want assertively.
18. I have the right to say "I don't understand" or "I don't know" without feeling or being humiliated.
19. I have the right to say "No," and to set limits and boundaries without feeling guilty.
20. I have the right to set limits on how I will be treated in relationships.
21. I have the right to expect my boundaries to be respected.
22. I have the right to walk away from toxic or abusive relationship's.
22. I have the right to walk away from toxic or abusive relationship's.22.22. I have the right to walk away from toxic or abusive relationship's.22.
I hope you will think deeply about these Basic Human Rights. How would your life be different if you lived according to them? Which ones would be hardest for you to apply? What does it mean that every person has these same rights? Think of people you know who seem to have their lives together. Do they live according to these